I know that times are hard. You may be thinking about re-tooling right now, so I wanted to share an eBook called 8 Ways To Re-Invent Yourself In A Crisis.
As Winston Churchill once said, “a crisis is a terrible thing to waste.” When everything falls apart, it can be a chance to take stock and remodel your company.
- How to pick the parts of your business that are worth keeping (and what to get rid of right now)
- How one founder decided to use a crisis to exit 6 of 7 business units only to go on and sell the remaining business unit for a double-digit multiple
- How to leverage digital and virtual channels to bring your product or service to market when your traditional business model is compromised
- How to leverage social media groups to build your business at little or no cost as more people flock to social media to combat isolation
- One surprising source of financing for your business right now
Download the eBook here.