This training is designed to help busy professionals get more done in their day. Improving your skills in time management requires understanding how competing demands can fracture your attention and undermine your productivity. Equally important is learning to manage priorities and follow through with a personal system for time management. Upon completion of this training course, you will leave well-equipped with a tool kit of templates and proven strategies for effectively managing your time.
This course teaches:
- How to be more efficient with time and prioritize activities
- Dealing with feeling overwhelmed
- Following up and responding to quick questions with repeatable systems
- Making the most of meetings
- Reducing interruptions, implementing a closed door, open calendar policy
Who Should Attend: Project Managers, Senior Management, Business Development, Project Manager Assistants
- Efficiency in follow up and meeting priority
- Apply a variety of time-saving techniques to your daily activities
- Self-manage negative habits that interfere with your time management effectiveness
- Assess gaps and required changes in your time management approach
- Manage multiple priorities and time conflicts more proactively
- Feel more in control of your time when faced with multi-tasking challenges
Recommended Prerequisites: Understanding electronic calendar systems
Training Time: Online – via Zoom video conference or Live on site (7.0 hours)
Note: Retail per attendee $1,750 which also includes a course material
About your Instructor:
Mark Johnson has over 25 years of experience as an effective trainer and coach working with small business, large corporations, and government agencies. He has facilitated training programs for businesses and government agencies in the USA, Australia, Argentina, and Canada. He has held several positions including Project Manager, Field Operations Manager, Sales Manager, Training Manager, and Business Owner.
Now Mark’s focus is to improve people’s lives through their business. He does this by providing coaching and training programs that help people make changes necessary to thrive in the world today.
Mark has an honest and friendly approach. He continuously learns to better serve his clients. He has made dramatic changes in his own life and supports people in moving forward in their lives. Mark has studied how the mind works and this helps him to provide better training and facilitation for his clients.
Mark’s clients enjoy more success, less stress, greater focus, and overall a huge uptick in their productivity, results, and income.Contact us today for more details!