Company profit is driven by consistent and predictable performance, high employee engagement, and well-rounded, strategic leaders. Ultimately, one poor decision or failure to foresee an outcome could determine the company’s fate – whether it was intended or not.
There may be some differences for you and your company, but when students see their performance on the 8 Key Drivers of a business, they’re not surprised. Most know they need to improve in specific areas, but they aren’t sure exactly how to do it because there are just so many options and products and paths to do what they want to do. So they begin to feel paralyzed by indecision and overwhelmed by choice.
This training provides a systematic way to improve their KPI’s on each of the 8 Key Drivers – basically, a fool-proof way to your destination.
In addition to the training, we provide workbook exercises and open discussion to help students know their ‘Why’ for doing what they do, along with the strategy and tactics for developing their team and themselves into better business operators.
During this intensive training program we help students create a customized set of action items for the role they are responsible for, along with giving them the template to create a proven path for success in their speciality contracting business.
In this Training Course students will learn:
- Causes of unintended consequences and how they have a huge impact on employee engagement and business performance
- Examples of unintended consequences from companies such as Volkswagen, Pepsi, Wells Fargo, Target, Starbucks, and Samsung
- Ground-breaking tools you can use in your work with business owners to help them avoid, reduce, and mitigate unintended consequences from damaging a company’s performance and reputation
- Each month we will present a different module to fully understand all aspects of your business or department you are running. There are videos you’ll watch, exercises you’ll complete, and training sessions with your dedicated instructor.
We will discuss topics such as:
- Recurring Revenue – the how, what, and why for successful contractors
- Something Different – Contractors with a unique product or service offer something besides being a commodity service provider
- Growth – Top line revenue growth ideas and tactics
- Diversity – Ways to ensure you are not too dependant on any one customer, employee, or supplier and the perils of not paying attention to this
- Predictable Marketing – How to design a standard operating procedure for your marketing to fuel profitable growth of your business
- Financials – Why you need to understand them, review your reports and statements regularly, what to look for, and how to interpret the data
- Customer Experiences – Ways to enhance your customer’s experiences to build a business that gets referrals and happy clients
- Financial Performance – Your history of producing revenue and profit combined with the professionalism of your record keeping
- Valuation Teeter Totter – Whether your business is a cash suck or a cash spigot
- Monopoly Control – How well differentiated your business is from competitors in your industry
- Customer Satisfaction – The likelihood that your customers will re-purchase and also refer you
- Hub & Spoke – How your business would perform if you were unexpectedly unable to work for a period of three months
Training Time: This course will be delivered with four (4) one-day workshops (usually done once per quarter at your location), along with eight (8) video training sessions.
This course is delivered over a minimum of forty hours (42.0) with senior managers who lead the business.
Note: Retail per attendee $25,000 which also includes a course material
About your Instructors:
Dan Murray, CR, CVB has helped hundreds of business owners throughout the USA and Canada develop a business that gets better results….. faster and easier.
Dan has been a Certified Restorer since 1993 and has earned his Certificate of Environmental Management and Certified Value Builder designations.
For over 20 years ran full service Disaster Restoration and Environmental Remediation businesses and did Large CAT losses across Canada and the US.
He then spent 10 years as a Franchisor in this industry where he developed his passion for training and helping business owners and their Teams.
Since 2009 Dan has trained contractors and their Teams to re-think, re-focus and re-energize to achieve extraordinary outcomes and deliver exception Customer Experiences!
Art Johnson CR, WLS, CLS, started in the Restoration industry in1988. He went from a 2-person company doing carpet and upholstery cleaning to assisting in the growth of one of western Canada’s largest, independently owned, full service restoration companys. Basically he went from a one-man tech to Senior Operations Manager and Trainer.
Art is a Certified Restorer (CR), a Water Loss Specialist (WLS), a Contents Loss Specialist (CLS), an IICRC Master Restorer and Cleaner, and a Certified Value Builder. Art has proudly served on, and for a time, chaired the Water Loss Institute, co-chaired the Restoration Council, along with serving as the Environmental Chair for the RIA.
He is the proud recipient of the RIA 2011 Industry recognized, Martin L. King award for outstanding service to the industry.
Art has extensive training and experience in all aspects of the restoration industry and is passionate about training and helping others transform their business to obtain their goals.Contact us today for more details!