This hands-on training workshop includes class theory time with the majority of the training done in front of the student’s computer. To be successful at implementing a digital strategy you have to be both understand and then implement the strategy for it to work and be effective for your business.
Course material are divided into the following 3 sections
1. Online Marketing Strategy: Classroom time devoted to white boarding the components of a successful online strategy to bring visitors to your website.
2. Website Audit: An audit will be performed prior to arrival at your location. The results will be shared with you so you understand how important this is, why you need to review
3. Driving Visitors To Your Website: This is the most important tactical part of this course workshop and your overall digital marketing plan. The instructor will work with you and show you exactly how they are able to drive thousands of visitors to your website that convert into leads.
By the end of this training program you will accomplish and learn the following:
- Develop an online strategy and marketing budget that will generate a positive ROI
- Determine how to track the ROI from your investment
- Avoid common mistakes that cost novices at this a fortune
- Define your audience and unique selling proposition
- Tips on how to build an e-mailing list of thousands of people in your service area
- Increase brand exposure using social media – FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Add high-value content to your website that follows Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and readability instructions and converts into leads
- Learn how to get found in the search engines with SEO
- Learn how to get more fans and followers on Facebook
- How to increase your Twitter Followers
- Ways to improve your brand identity and grow your brand’s audience
- Learn social media marketing techniques using all of the most popular social media platforms to grow your business
- Discover how to grow your email list, website traffic, subscriber count, and social media following
- You will see tangible results by taking action throughout the course and after
- You will learn how to increase conversions and sales
- Website persuasion, what elements to use on your website according to your niche
- How to use newsletter software like MailChimp for email marketing, creating lists, signup forms, and campaigns
- Copywriting tips and techniques to write powerful blogs and emails
- Learn headline formulas for content that creates digital word of mouth
- How to use automation tools to manage your social media
Prerequisites: Student should be familiar with social media and comfortable using the Internet. A website built using WordPress.
Training Time: This course is taught at your location over two and a half days with the people who manages digital marketing for your company. We then do 10+ hours of follow-up virtual training and review sessions over the following six months. Total of 28.0 hours for this workshop course.
Note: Retail per attendee $15,000 which also includes any course material
About your Instructor:
Sanjay Gupta of Restoration Digital Marketing Solutions (RDMS) specializes in developing strategic and tactical plans for disaster restoration companies that want to generate consistent and qualified on-line leads. He has been an entrepreneur for more than 25 years and built several businesses using both traditional and online marketing.
According to Sanjay, there are two key components to a successful disaster restoration digital marketing plan. First, a well thought out strategy and then a consistent implementation/tactical plan.
To date, RDMS has worked with its clients providing the strategy and consulting to implement this at the cost of $30,000 per year, helping some of his clients double their sales within 24 months!
Disaster restoration owners that invest in the Disaster Restoration Digital Marketing Training can save significant long term costs by implementing the strategy and plan in house.Contact us today for more details!