Moving through the complexities of Contents Restoration with ease:
Every day Restoration Contractors deal with contents of all types in almost every type of insurance claim. This course focuses on these key areas:
- Consistent quality cleaning
- More in-house service capabilities
- Faster claims processing
- Reduced damages
- Accurate Inventory
- Less non-restorable items
- Quick and accurate estimates
- Increased department profitability
One of the prime benefits of this course is to help teach and train your staff to better understand todays current methods of processing to increase productivity, reduce damages, and improve customer service.
During this on-site course we will discuss, demonstrate, and work on:
- How to effectively set up to handle job site inventory, packing, and transport of various types of contents
- Properly handling, inventorying, and restoring various types of soft and hard contents, textiles, art work, etc.
- Tips and techniques on how to identify what can and cannot be restored
- Photo and video inventory processes and why they are so important
- Advantages of using cloud based inventory software
- How to efficiently store contents in your warehouse or other locations
- The pros and cons of adding laundry service to your portfolio
- The myths and reality of cleaning any type of electronic equipment
- The what, how, and why of using ultrasonic processing systems effectively
By the end of this course you will have gone through classroom training along with hands on demonstrations of various scenarios and steps involved in most contents cleaning jobs. This course is ideal for new and existing Contents staff.
Prerequisite Training: None required
Training Time: This is a two-day course; 14.0 hours
Note: Retail per attendee $4,999 which also includes a course material
About your Instructor:
Art Johnson CR, WLS, CLS, started in the Restoration industry in1988. He went from a 2-person company doing carpet and upholstery cleaning to assisting in the growth of one of western Canada’s largest, independently owned, full service restoration companys. Basically he went from a one-man tech to Senior Operations Manager and Trainer.
Art is a Certified Restorer (CR), a Water Loss Specialist (WLS), a Contents Loss Specialist (CLS), an IICRC Master Restorer and Cleaner, and a Certified Value Builder. Art has proudly served on, and for a time, chaired the Water Loss Institute, co-chaired the Restoration Council, along with serving as the Environmental Chair for the RIA.
He is the proud recipient of the RIA 2011 Industry recognized, Martin L. King award for outstanding service to the industry.
Art has extensive training and experience in all aspects of the restoration industry and is passionate about training and helping others transform their business to obtain their goals.Contact us today for more details!