Our training focuses on helping Business Development, Sales & Marketing, and others in a contracting business that want to grow their business efficiently and profitability in this virtual, post Covid world we are all working in.
Our Business Growth Training program is for the Disaster Restoration contractor as we teach tips and techniques to expand your business while also doing exercises and training in areas of profitable business growth that many have not explored before.
Some of the topics we focus on in our training with you:
- How to package your services in new ways
- How to ‘Productize’ your service business
- How to increase conversion rates
- Ideas on how to compel more frequent transactions
- How to create effective marketing campaigns of various sorts
- Discover how to separate your business from your competition
- Make your contracting business the obvious choice
- Dominate your market with the services you provide
- Generate cash flow more predictably and consistently
- Out-Think, Out-Market, and Out-Sell your competition
We teach you ways to sell more of your services. Also, we discuss how generating a multitude of leads is worthless unless you can convert a majority of those leads into actual sales.
Businesses are always looking for the magic formula that can optimize their performance. While there is no magic bullet, we teach you how slight changes can pay off in massive ways. Along with our training there are workbooks and exercises to help you accomplish this.
Training Time: This course is a combination of weekly e-lessons and live monthly Zoom calls with your instructor along with email support during this program.
Over the course of 24 weeks of training there is a weekly video training, focused on one key topic, which comes with its own workbook. Also, there are weekly emails of tips and techniques that average 4 pages each week. Overall the course takes on average an hour a week to listen to the lessons and do the homework and workbook exercises.
The instructor will host a monthly 90 minute Zoom call for the participant where we will review your recent topics in the weekly lessons, help you where needed and enhance the training with real world examples you are facing.
In total, to fully participate and complete this e-learning and live training combo course, will require a minimum of thirty (30) hours during the 6 months to complete this program. This course is for senior managers and Business Development Managers who lead the business. It is structured to be manageable while continuing to lead your business unit.
Note: Retail per attendee $12,500 which also includes all course materials
- Price shown is for training of one student
- Prices will vary if this course is bundled with other training courses purchased at the same time
- Price may vary if multiple people from the same company purchase this training at the same time
- Fee includes course material handouts in PDF format
- We may use other YRC approved instructors that have the skills in the specific subject, if needed to fulfil teaching schedules or specific training requests
- All prices include course delivery and Certificate of Completion
- All prices will have applicable taxes applied
About your Instructors:
Dan Murray, CR, CVB has helped hundreds of business owners throughout the USA and Canada develop a business that gets better results, faster and easier.
Dan has been a Certified Restorer since 1993 and has earned his Certificate of Environmental Management and Certified Value Builder designations.
For over 20 years he ran full service Disaster Restoration and Environmental Remediation businesses and did Large CAT losses across Canada and the US.
He then spent 10 years as a franchisor in this industry where he developed his passion for training and helping business owners and their teams.
Since 2009 Dan has trained contractors and their teams to re-think, re-focus, and re-energize to achieve extraordinary outcomes and deliver exceptional customer experiences!
Art Johnson CR, WLS, CLS, started in the Restoration industry in1988. He went from a 2-person company doing carpet and upholstery cleaning to assisting in the growth of one of western Canada’s largest, independently owned, full service restoration companys. Basically he went from a one-man tech to Senior Operations Manager and Trainer.
Art is a Certified Restorer (CR), a Water Loss Specialist (WLS), a Contents Loss Specialist (CLS), an IICRC Master Restorer and Cleaner, and a Certified Value Builder. Art has proudly served on, and for a time, chaired the Water Loss Institute, co-chaired the Restoration Council, along with serving as the Environmental Chair for the RIA.
He is the proud recipient of the RIA 2011 Industry recognized, Martin L. King award for outstanding service to the industry.
Art has extensive training and experience in all aspects of the restoration industry and is passionate about training and helping others transform their business to obtain their goals.