Our training focuses on helping Business Development, Sales & Marketing, and others in a contracting business that want to grow their business efficiently and profitability.
Our Business Growth Training program is for the Disaster Restoration contractor as we teach tips and techniques to expand your business while also doing exercises and training in areas of profitable business growth that many have not explored before.
Some of the topics we focus on in our training with you:
- How to command higher prices
- How to generate greater profits
- How to increase conversion rates
- Ideas on how to compel more frequent transactions
- How to create effective marketing campaigns of various sorts
- Generate consistent leads to increase your business
- Discover how to separate your business from your competition
- Make your contracting business the obvious choice
- Dominate your market with the services you provide
- Generate cash flow more predictably and consistently
- Out-Think, Out-Market, and Out-Sell your competition
We teach you ways to sell more of your services. Also, we discuss how generating a multitude of leads is worthless unless you can convert the vast majority of those leads into actual sales.
Businesses are always looking for the magic formula that can optimize their performance. While there is no magic bullet, we teach you how slight changes can pay off in massive ways. Along with our training there are workbooks and exercises to help you accomplish this.
Training Time: This e-learning course is delivered via weekly emails and mp3 audio training along with monthly Zoom calls with the instructor.
Over the course of 52 weeks of training there is approximately a 30 minute mp3 training lesson. Each weekly training comes with its own workbook (average 28 pages each). Also, there are weekly emails of tips and techniques that average 4 pages each week. Overall the course takes on average an hour a week to listen to the lessons and do the homework and workbook exercises.
In total, to fully participate and complete this e-learning course, it would require approximately seventy (70) hours during the year for senior managers and Business Development Managers who lead the business.
Note: Retail per attendee $19,500 which also includes course material
- Price shown is for training of one student
- Prices will vary if this course is bundled with other training courses purchased at the same time
- Price may vary if multiple people from the same company purchase this training at the same time
- Fee includes course material handouts in PDF format
- We may use other YRC approved instructors that have the skills in the specific subject, if needed to fulfil teaching schedules or specific training requests
- All prices include course delivery and Certificate of Completion
- All prices will have applicable taxes applied
About your Instructors:
Dan Murray, CR, CVB has helped hundreds of business owners throughout the USA and Canada develop a business that gets better results, faster and easier.
Dan has been a Certified Restorer since 1993 and has earned his Certificate of Environmental Management and Certified Value Builder designations.
For over 20 years he ran full service Disaster Restoration and Environmental Remediation businesses and did Large CAT losses across Canada and the US.
He then spent 10 years as a franchisor in this industry where he developed his passion for training and helping business owners and their teams.
Since 2009 Dan has trained contractors and their teams to re-think, re-focus, and re-energize to achieve extraordinary outcomes and deliver exceptional customer experiences!
Paul Roy has been a business owner and senior executive for most of his career. His expertise is building businesses focusing on sales and marketing as well as operations.
He specialize in training clients in the $1 to 10 million sales range. His training helps to reignite business owner’s and senior manager’s core offering while also expanding into new markets. Paul is dedicated to supporting great businesses throughout Canada.
Paul is the author of ‘IT HAPPENED ON PURPOSE!’ This book is a story of Paul’s life and journey through his business career. It includes lessons of both wins and losses. Every chapter has a take away with what was learned in business including living through an industry consolidation and how to grow a business profitably by having a unique value proposition. Learn how to take price off the table.
Paul’s teaching encompasses his life lessons, experiences, and business acumen that he has acquired throughout his career.