Bras d’Or Lake is an inland sea, or large body of partially fresh/ salt water in the centre of Cape Breton Island in the province of Nova Scotia, Canada. If riding here doesn’t relax and recharge you…..nothing will.
- Having the End in Mind on This Week’s Video Blog June 19, 2017
- Where it Began on This Week’s Video Blog June 5, 2017
- Serving Not Selling on This Week’s Video Blog April 3, 2017
- Building Lasting Value on This Week’s Video Blog March 20, 2017
- Coach’s Corner: The Best Test Series – Good is the Enemy of Best! March 14, 2017