We discuss how various managers of Disaster Restoration and Environmental Remediation firms feel trapped in their business because of things such as:
- No one knows how to run your department but you
- Your customers ask to deal with you personally all the time
- You are constantly involved in the building or creating of what you sell
- You are your company’s best (and often only) sales person
This full-day Workshop is an interactive, sleeves-rolled-up session, dedicated to getting you back on track to gaining the freedom you deserve as a manager.
This course will be of value to Disaster Restoration and Remediation Department Managers, Senior Managers, Project Managers and others.
We discuss aspects associated with this type of work, such as:
- How to recognize when you’ve fallen into The Owner’s Trap and steps to take to pull yourself out
- The three attributes of a scalable business model
- The eight factors that drive the value of your business
- The one kind of revenue that can triple the value of your business
- The six forms of sustainable recurring revenue
- The one question you need to ask your customers to predict the likelihood they will buy again in the future and refer you to others
- The two essential elements of your marketing plan you need in order to avoid commoditization and costly price wars
This 7.0 hour course is presented by Restoration Contractors with extensive real life experience dealing with these types of situations.
Prerequisite Training required: None required
Training Time: This is a one-day course; 7.0 hours
Note: Retail per attendee $2,950 which also includes your course workbook. To qualify for IICRC CEC credits, students must complete the sign-in and sign-out sheets provided and keep the Certificate of Attendance that will be given for proof of training, that the IICRC may require at time of students IICRC renewal.
About your Instructors:
Dan Murray CR, CVB has helped hundreds of business owners throughout the USA and Canada develop a business that gets better results, faster, and easier.
Dan has been a Certified Restorer since 1993 and has earned his Certificate of Environmental Management and Certified Value Builder designations.
For over 20 years he ran full service Disaster Restoration and Environmental Remediation businesses and did Large CAT losses across Canada and the US.
He then spent 10 years as a franchisor in this industry where he developed his passion for training and helping business owners and their teams.
Since 2009 Dan has trained contractors and their teams to re-think, re-focus, and re-energize to achieve extraordinary outcomes and deliver exceptional customer experiences!
Art Johnson CR, WLS, CLS, started in the Restoration industry in1988. He went from a 2-person company doing carpet and upholstery cleaning to assisting in the growth of one of western Canada’s largest, independently owned, full service restoration companys. Basically he went from a one-man tech to Senior Operations Manager and Trainer.
Art is a Certified Restorer (CR), a Water Loss Specialist (WLS), a Contents Loss Specialist (CLS), an IICRC Master Restorer and Cleaner, and a Certified Value Builder. Art has proudly served on, and for a time, chaired the Water Loss Institute, co-chaired the Restoration Council, along with serving as the Environmental Chair for the RIA.
He is the proud recipient of the RIA 2011 Industry recognized, Martin L. King award for outstanding service to the industry.
Art has extensive training and experience in all aspects of the restoration industry and is passionate about training and helping others transform their business to obtain their goals.Contact us today for more details!