What is the RPM Group?
Restoration Performance Management is a group of Restoration & Remediation owners who are selected and matched into a small group of other business owners.
The RPM Group helps you tackle the issues and problems we all face in business. Together we will work towards building real value in our businesses… and ourselves.
RPM Group members lean on each other, give advice, share connections and network with each other.
Each month we focus on one of the eight Key Value Drivers in operating a successful business.
Can I shoot straight with you?
No Business Coach has all the answers.
Many business owners value peer-to-peer mentoring as much as coaching sessions. When combined together this makes for a program to really drive your business forward. You will be able to implement the systems you have always wanted to ease your stress and give outstanding customer service.
Have you ever….
- Felt as if you operate in a “vacuum”?
- Wished you could bounce ideas or issues off a group of peers for objective input without being judged?
- Wanted access to experienced coaches who understand the challenges of growing and leading a business with all the other demands we face?
- Needed a group to help hold you accountable so you can achieve the goals you have set?
Before I jump into the details, let me say this… you have to apply for a spot in the Restoration Performance Management group. We want to make sure you are a good fit with other members. Also, we do not allow businesses who compete in the same geographical market in a group. If you are accepted, you will see improvement in yourself and your business.
The short initial application is at the end of this page.
How does it work?
- Eight virtual video conference calls a year where we tackle one key topic
- Twice a year our RPM Group will meet in a 2 day, face to face live session, with your fellow members and the Your Restoration Coach team.
- At each Virtual meeting we will have a Q&A session where your biggest questions will be answered.
- If you can’t make the call that’s okay, they will be recorded.
- Unlimited email support from Your Restoration Coaches
- VIP access for emergency support
- Access to our huge database of documents and systems
- Preferred treatment for IICRC CEC Training sessions
- and much more…
Key components of what we do together:
- Eight times a year a virtual Value Building session will be delivered by the Your Restoration Coach team aimed at helping you discover ways to make your business more profitable and easier to run.
- On each virtual group video call we will discuss this month’s lesson and it’s Exercises, Action Items and Goals for the session. We will focus on issues, places where you are stuck, opportunities or anything else about which you want feedback.
- At the end of each virtual meeting their will be an opportunity for a Q&A session, where members of the group will discuss a challenge they want input on. We will then have an open discussion to give feedback and to share different approaches or perspectives.
- We end each meeting with a Fun Fact or Inspiration—a tip or idea you can take with you to enhance your business or personal life.
What else does the RPM Group offer you?
- You will have a de facto Board of Advisors who are either business owners and leaders in their organizations.
- Weekly “Insider Tips” email
- Short Coaching Videos, specific to your group and what we are working on, will be sent to you each month
- Access to a RPM Group On-Line Private Forum… where you can confidentially network with other RPM Members in a protected environment.
Apply today to join the Restoration Performance Management (RPM) Group!